Put away your blender and get out your ice pop molds. These ice pop recipes have a little something extra to get the party started. Classic and not-so-classic cocktails are frozen so that you can drink like a grown-up but eat like a kid. This is a fun way to enjoy cocktails without the glass.
Arnold Palmer Ice Pops
Gin is added to lemonade and ice tea to give these pops an herbaceous kick of flavor.
White Sangria Popsicles
White wine is mixed with berries for a refreshing popsicle that is perfect for the summer weather.
Mango Mojito Pops
If you have little ones attending the party, leave out the rum.
Cherry Apple Whiskey Sour Popsicles
This ice pop comes with a powerful punch.
Honeydew Cucumber Margarita Popsicles
The subtle flavors of cucumber and melon pair nicely with the more assertive tequila.
- St. Patrick's Day Recipe: Bailey's Spiked Ice Cream Cake
- Cinco de Mayo Recipe: Honeydew Cucumber Margarita Popsicles
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Incredible Ice Box Pies for Summer
- Oreo Brownies and Other Awesome Oreo Desserts
- 3 Ice Cream Sandwiches You Won't Want To Miss This Summer
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- 5 Sweet and Savory Coconut Recipes
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- Copycat Recipes: Carvel Ice Cream Cake