Liu Bolin, or The Invisible Man, is best known for painting himself to camouflage into different scenes. This time around, Bolin has chosen to become one with a soft drink shelf at a grocery store.
But Bolin's work comes with a message.
Done in his studio, the 38-year-old artist says his latest piece expresses his astonishment at the amount of plasticizers used in food additives.
Bolin's past worked as included a British phone box, a Venetian canal, and the Beijing Olympic stadium.
- Artists Buy Entire Store Inventory For Project
- LA Bans Plastic Grocery Bags
- SUPERVALU to Add 40 Zero-Waste Grocery Stores
- Wendell Pierce to Open a Grocery Store in New Orleans
- Store Wars: Organic Rebellion A New Hope
- BYOB - Bring Your Own Bag
- First Container Free Grocery Store In US
- Disney Stars get Silly in Grocery Store
- Starbucks Kiosks Heading to U.S. Grocery Stores
- 4 Raps About Organic Food
- Mangalitsa Bauchspeck (Belly Speck) - Shelf-Stable, Ready-To-Eat
- Starving Artists' Ground Beef Stroganoff With Beer
- Garam Masala Spice Blend
- Herbs Seasoning Blend
- Spice Blend
- Greek Seasoning Blend
- Smokey Southwest Spice Blend
- Cookies and Cream Ice Blended Coffee
- Middle Eastern Spice Blend
- Blended Xocai Activ Coffee Drink