The Activate brand of vitamin-added water recently staged a human-powered vending machine in Los Angeles that dispensed free drinks to passersby. To get a free bottle of Activate, pedestrians just had to pedal for 30 seconds.
The Activate human-powered vending machine also had a charitable twist: the company donated the retail value of each gratis bottle to Nourish America.
- Live Crab Vending Machines Save a Trip to the Store
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- Rugbeer Vending Machine Makes You Tackle to Quench Your Thirst
- Burger Vending Machine Promises Fulfilling Bites
- Coca-Cola Sing for Me Vending Machine Spreads Cheer to Students
- BOS Iced Tea Vending Machine Exchanges Beverages for Tweets
- Baguette Vending Machine Dispenses Warm Bread on Demand
- Would You Eat From This Meat Vending Machine?
- Limon Nada Vending Machine Adjusts Its Price to the Temperature
- The Coca-Cola Vending Machine Solicits Japanese Red Cross Donations
- Raspberry Chocolate Coconut Smoothie with Xocai Activ
- Activ Blast with Xocai Healthy Chocolate Activ
- Flavoured water
- Strawberry Coconut Water Smoothie Recipe
- Cherry Lime Mojito
- Egg Lemonade
- Infuser Water Bottle: Healthy Soft Drinks
- Oven Fried Chicken w/ Broccoli Rabe & Creamy Potatoes
- Dark Chocolate Activ Blast with Xocai Healthy Chocolate Activ
- Activated Charcoal