Harrod's in London has a treat for Beliebers in the Justin Bieber "Someday" sundae. The $32 treat is actually called the Bieber Bocker Glory, but it was inspired by the pop star's signature fragrance "Someday," which launched this past weekend.
The Justin Bieber sundae contains vanilla and berry ice cream, pears, berries, lavender and edible glitter, according to On the Red Carpet. Justin Bieber fans, are you on board with this sweet treat?
- Keller's French Laundry Popping Up in London Department Store
- Veganism Turned Justin Bieber into a 'Brat'
- Harrods Stocks World's Most Expensive Coffee
- Justin Bieber Meat Portrait
- Justin Bieber Effect on Restaurants
- Justin Bieber Cheese Portrait
- McDonald's Olympics Sponsorship Bans Vendors From Selling Fries
- McDonald's to Build a 1,500-Seat Restaurant for the 2012 London Olympics
- The Bacon Sundae is Burger King's Latest Dessert
- Justin Bieber Tweets for Ontario Food Bank
- The "Cauliflower" Lollipop's Celiac Vegans' Dream Banana Bread
- Tocino De Cielo - Spanish Custard - "'heaven's Little Pig"
- Deva Naturals, "Bbq'd Mangosteen Chicken Drumsticks" !
- Catalina's "Clafouti"
- Anna's "Polpettone".... Layered Meatloaf
- Mauricio's "No Intention To Cook" Meatloaf
- "Cevabun's" Duchess Potatoes
- Ultimate "Surprise" Oreo N' Chocolate Chip Cookie Fudge Brownie Cups
- "Omg this can't be vegan" Banana Bread
- Fresh Blueberry Cheesecake (from "Miss Daisy's Blue Ribbon Desserts, p.96")