Serve your favorite home-cooked meals with a side of psychoanalysis with these Psychoplates by Isabelle Foirest. The porcelain dishes feature one of four ink blot designs, all of which invite the diner's distinct interpretation.
The Rorschach-inspired Psychoplates are available at Fitzsu; a set of four will set you back $180. Would you rather invest in these plates or a bona fide therapy session?
- The Intervention-ware Plate Will Keep You On Your Diet
- Paper Dish is a Pizza Box That Breaks Into Individual Plates
- The Pancake Plate Prevents Syrup Saturation
- Transportation Plates Encourage You to Play With Your Food
- The Fukushima Plate Displays Food Radiation Levels
- The Salt and Pepper Bots Walk From Plate to Plate
- The Go Plate is the Perfect Party Plate
- Subway Tests Creamy Sriracha Sauce in California
- Test Tube Beef, It's What's For Dinner??
- Stephen Colbert: American's Don't Even Use Plates
- Katie's Plate-Lick'n Balsamic Steak
- Secret To A Tasty Plate Of Fried Rice!
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil
- Pork liver meatballs with lemon basil
- Beef Cutlets Easy
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Soup with meatballs, mushrooms,spaghetti and cheese