Jammin' season is here. The last of the summer fruit is ripe and ready for the picking. It's time for us to roll up our sleeves and start preserving. These summer jam recipes can be your own slice of summer all year long. (Plus, they make excellent gifts!).
Spiced Up Plum Jam
This recipe uses peppercorns to give this jam an added kick.
Wine Spiked Peach Jam
The white wine really brings out the flavor in fruit, making this jam a little extra peachy.
Sweet Onion Jam
This sweet and savory jam can be used as a spread on sandwiches and burgers or paired with a strong cheese.
Pinot Noir and Sage Cherry Jam
Spoon this jam over vanilla ice cream or use it to glaze pork chops.
Strawberry and Lemon Verbena Jam
Lemon verbena is a fragant herb, often paired with sweet things.
- Sensational Strawberry Recipes to Cook at the Peak of the Season
- Awesome Apricot and Lavender Preserves
- Plum Kissed Pear Jam
- Plum and Cherry Brandy Jam
- Drinking a 27-Year-Old Oregon Pinot Noir from Amity Vineyards
- Pinot Noir Brownies
- Perfectly Decadent Pinot Noir Brownies
- Looking for the Best Oregon Wine Beyond Pinot Noir
- Freezer Jam: 7 Ways
- Raspberry Freezer Jam