The McDonald's Hamburger University is a bona fide institution, and this infographic from Online Colleges takes readers inside its hallowed halls. The corporate educational facilities instruct employees in principles of McDonald's management, including service, cleanliness, consistency and value.
The infographic also shares stats from McDonald's Hamburger University history. For example, some 5,000 employees attend the McD's institution each year, and over 250,000 employees have graduated from HU since its inception in 1961. Click the image below for a bigger version:
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- McDonald's Tries Table Service in the UK
- McDonald's McCafe Ground Coffee Available to Purchase in Canada
- Wendy's Could Become Number 2 Burger Chain
- McDonald's to Serve Certified-Sustainable Fish
- McDonald's France Adds Baguettes to Menu