It's a hot, sunny day here in Kansas City, Kansas. A perfect day to celebrate hard working farmers, and enjoy all the local foods they offer.
If you aren't able to make the concert, you can still enjoy the show, which will be streaming live at 5:00 p.m. CST at the Farm Aid website.
No matter if you are here in person, or watching from home, be sure to join the conversation on twitter using the hashtag #farmaidfoodista
- Going To Farm Aid - Tweeting All The Way
- Celebrate Local Markets
- National Day of Action for the Farm Bill
- Return To The Farm - Back From Farm Aid
- Farm Aid 2011 Kick Off Party - You Going?
- The Ledbury Staff Fights Back During London Riots
- Stuffing Cookies are a Post-Turkey Treat
- Mario Batali, Michael Symon Present at 29th Annual Aspen Food and Wine Classic
- Will Run For Chocolate - Hot Chocolate 5k/15k is America's Sweetest Race
- Announcing IFBC 2011 Agenda!
- What is your favorite way to celebrate the harvest?
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Golden Beets
- Sweet Potato Pizza
- Apple, Beet, Fennel, and Sunchoke Salad
- Herbed Vegetables In A Feta Quiche With A Wild Rice Crust
- Mighty Arrow Cheddar Soup
- One Thousand Ants - Angel Food Cake
- Grilled Barramundi
- Kansas City Barbecued Brisket
- Kansas City Style Ribs