Owning and endorsing alcohol companies is one of the many ways celebrities expand their personal brands. P.Diddy, Justin Timberlake and Ludacris have all capitalized from their very own alcohol brands. There are some celebrities, however, who I certainly did not expect to add 'Liquor Company Owner' to their resumes.
Dan Aykroyd is a man that loves his alcohol. In addition to his very own vodka (that comes in a pretty cool skull bottle), Aykroyd also owns his own vineyard in New York. The Ghost Busters actor even had a hand in bringing Patron tequila to Canada.
Jermain Dupri and Janet Jackson decided to do something as a couple when they were still dating, and the result was 3Vodka. And this vodka is made from soybeans! Because of its nature, 3Vodka is low in carbs and low-calorie, making it the perfect beverage while on a diet.
Premium Limoncello is an Italian liqueur that is produced on an estate in Italy that is surrounded by lemon trees. Made from lemon zest, this liqueur is at its best when served over ice.
Not only does Bruce Willis own a small portion of this Polish vodka brand, he is also the spokesperson for Sobieski. He was featured in the digital and print campaigns, poking fun at himself as an action star.
- Shaq to Release "Luv Shaq Vodka"
- Frozen Ghost Vodka is a Spooky Spirit
- Dan Aykroyd's Crystal Head Vodka Finally Available in Ontario
- Isfjord Line of Gin and Vodka is Made With 180,000-Year-Old Water
- Peanut Butter Vodka
- Wodka Vodka Billboard Pulled Down for Anti-Semitic Sentiment
- The Situation Promotes Protein Vodka
- Enrique Iglesias Partners with Atlantico Rum
- Sammy Hagar Launches Hawaiian Rum
- Willie Nelson's Whiskey Comes with a Free Guitar Pick