Miso is an amazingly healing food, thanks to it being beneficial bacteria and enzyme-rich.
This miso soup takes it to the next level with a variety of seasonal veggies, fresh herbs, and medicinal mushrooms. You can switch it up based on the seasons, and play with your favorite combos of veggies. Enjoy!
- Souper Split Pea Veggie Miso
- Souper Sunday Curry Lentil Winter Squash Soup
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Awesome Slow Food 5$ Meals
- Meatless Monday: Easy Miso-Glazed Tofu Steaks
- Around the World in 5 Burgers
- Souper Sunday Chillin'
- Fresh Summer Salads
- Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipe: Miso, Fish and Rice Stick Noodle Soup
- Around the World in 4 BBQs