AC/DC wine, produced in collaboration with Australia's Warburn Estate, will hit Woolworths shelves this week. The line of wine is inspired by the rock band's greatest hits, including "Highway to Hell," "You Shook Me All Night Long" and "Back in Black."
The photo above shows the AC/DC wine packaging, which features the AC/DC logo and vintage photographs of the group's iconic members. Do you love AC/DC enough to buy its branded wine?
- Blending Wine and Vodka
- 90210 Actor Jason Priestly Now Owns Vineyard
- 5 Wines that Rock For Fish Recipes
- Science Shows These Foods Rock
- Major Ice Cream Spill Closes Indiana Highway
- Britney Spears Rents Thousand Oaks Mansion With a Built-In Pub
- Stacked Wines' Fine Design Facilitates Sharing
- Ben & Jerry's 30 Rock Ice Cream is a Tasteful Farewell
- Jam Session: 10 Preserves Recipes to Rock Your World
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways