1. D.I.Y. Flavor - Everything is all about flavors, including water. Flavored water is in.
2. Parental Discretion Advised - With pressure from parents and Jamie Oliver, schools and restaurant chains are now striving to offer more healthier drink options for kids.
3. Iced Coffee Is Scalding Hot - Starbucks and other fast food chains offer cooler coffee in changing weathers.
4. For Medicinal Purposes Only - “Drink to your health” with fortified waters that offers anti-ageing, bone health, cardiovascular health, digestion, diabetes, cognition and mood.
5. Sipping Seasonally and Simply - Seasonal fruits and beer cocktails make way to a new trend.
6. Fast Food Beyond the Fizz - Both kids and adults love cold fizzy drinks with their fast food meals.
7. Craft Beers: The Buzz Is Back - Home brewed beers and craft beers are becoming popular.
8. Bourbon Booming - It’s a classic cocktail. Bourbons are popular among the middle-aged crowd.
9. Show Biz - Beverages are being offered more starring roles.
10. Drinking Ourselves Thin - Avoiding extra calories so everything goes low-cal.
- Sunday Sippin': Top 10 Watermelon Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- 5 Vampire-Inspired Beverages
- Sung Ji-Hyun Makes Blinged-Out Beverages
- Melon Madness: 5 Refreshing Coolers
- PDX and Freestyle Mixology
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- The World According to an Alcoholic
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Shellfish Risotto
- Venison Chilli
- Harry Potter Non-Alcoholic Butterbeer
- Spiced Peach Daiquiri
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.