School is just around the corner here in Central Nebraska. Our homeschooling family doesn't go back quite this soon, but our thoughts and conversations often turn to school, since my children's friends are going back.
I am still commited to doing bento as often as possible, and my favorite bento related channel; Cookingwithdog, has a cool video about making Japanese rice balls. These rice balls, called onigiri, seem to be a staple for most bento boxes.
- Lunchbox Onigiri
- Secret To A Tasty Plate Of Fried Rice!
- Japanese Fried Rice
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Angry Birds Onigiri Bento Box (おにぎり)
- Shrimp Fried Rice with Broccoli
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.