This infographic by My Modern Met, shows the history, consumption, and other fun facts about fast food.
A Carl's Junior milkshake has more calories than the average daily intake of some countries.
The facts with the most EWWW punch have to be that a burger may contain meat from up to 100 different cows, and 50% of soda dispensers contain fecal matter!
Perhaps this graph will help a few people get off the junk.
- Op-Ed: Why the Paula Deen Diabetes Debacle Matters for Food Bloggers
- Fresh Summer Salads
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Is Snooki Still Dieting While Pregnant?
- Our Fat Future
- Junk Food Makes Your Brain Hurt
- How Splenda is Deceiving You
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Nutrition Fraud: Diabetes Safe Pasta Too Good To Be True
- 3 Nutrition Myths That Need Busting
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Frozen Banana Yogurt
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Delicious Strawberry Cake
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- Blueberry Bake
- Pesto Roasted Potatoes