Photos of the Coca-Cola 125th anniversary cans have just been released, and they reflect the retro touch designer Peter Gregson used to inspire nostalgia. The six cans feature images of glass Coke bottles and illustrated pitchmen from 30s and 40s posters.
Gregson says that his intent was "to create the can that would remind [consumers] of Coca-Cola's longevity and, at the same time, be something completely new." See a rendering of all six cans below:
- Coca-Cola Freestyle App Lets You Play Soda Mixologist
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Diet Coke Launches Can For Women
- Soda Crate Pet Beds Reuse Salvaged Bottle-Carriers
- Pepsi Uses Santa to Take a Stab at Coke With "Summer Time is Pepsi Time" Commercial
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- Uncle Teddy Ad for the "Summer Time is Pepsi Time" Campaign Uses Coca-Cola Polar Bears
- Coca-Cola's Secret Coca Imports Beg Question: Why?
- Alleged Original Coca-Cola Recipe on Sale on eBay