I have memories of playing in the backyard on summer days with creamsicle in hand. I would race against time, trying to find a balance between eating my creamsicle quickly (so that it didn't turn into a puddle in my hand) and avoid getting a brain freeze. Although I may have outgrown the backyard, I still have a soft spot for those creamy ice pops. Here are five fun creamsicle recipes that let you relive those wonderful childhood memories.
This creamsicle is gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, corn-free, sugar-free, and yeast-free. Needless to say, this is one healthy pop.
This classic flavor duo is delicious in this frozen treat.
Blood Orange Creamsicles
Blood orange juice is sweeter and gives these creamsicles a pink hue.
Avocado Coconut Creamsicles
The pureed avocado makes these creamsicles as smooth as butter.
Purple Potato Creamsicles
This recipe has a unique twist on creamsicles by using purple potatoes as the base.
- Old Fashioned Creamsicles
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- 4 Homemade Frozen Treats that the Ice Cream Man Used to Sell
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Mango-Lime Ice Pops
- Craving Coconut Blueberry Lime Ice Pops
- 5 Ice Pop Recipes You Can't Live Without This Summer
- Blackberry and Red Wine Ice Pops Are An Adult Summertime Frozen Treat
- Crazy Raw Coconut Ice Cream
- Beautiful Striped Fruit Ice Pops