Those who have smaller kitchens will appreciate the space-saving sensibilities of the Eco Automatic. This concept by German and Korean design studio Ahhaproject essentially blends a sink and a dishwasher. The circular sink rotates 180 degrees to send a sink full of dishes into the dishwasher and reveal an empty sink.
The Eco Automatic reminds me of some of the behind-the-bar dishwashers found at many nightclubs. Electrolux patented the Eco Automatic design, according to Fast Company, which means that we may see this clever sink-dishwasher hybrid sooner rather than later.
- The Portion Cooking Spoon Has Built-In Measuring Cups
- Bone Appetit Bowls Boast a Built-In Anatomy Lesson
- Britney Spears Rents Thousand Oaks Mansion With a Built-In Pub
- Apple Restaurant Built to Prevent Leaked Information
- Awesome Video: From Dishwasher to The Chef
- 3 Must Try Ecofriendly DIY Kitchen Projects
- How to Store Your Groceries
- Taking Food Waste One Step FURTHER
- Official Famous Food Trailer Released: Will Heidi Montag and Danielle Staub Sink or Swim?
- Worst Kitchen Sink Ever