A Hong Kong restaurant chain has teamed up with Rovio to release these Angry Birds mooncakes in time for the Chinese mid-autumn festival. Unlike bakers in the rest of the world, who are content to sell Angry Birds desserts without the app creator's blessing, the bakers at this particular restaurant struck an official deal.
The Angry Birds mooncakes will come in chocolate, mango and pomelo flavors and will retail for about $4.90 apiece. Would you try this app-themed pastry?
- 5 Bite-Sized Angry Birds Desserts
- Hong Kong Chefs Roll 36-Meter Sushi Roll to Promote Japanese Food and Tourism
- PIzza Hut Hong Kong's Cheesy Opera Pizza is a Pizza on Top of a Pizza
- Homemade Angry Birds Bento Box
- Angry Birds Cake Balls Will Make You Smile
- Hong Kong Wine Boom at the Asia Society
- Amazing Angry Birds Tutorial
- This Furious Fowl Cake for Threadcakes Takes Angry Birds to Hyperrealistic Heights
- Angry Birds Chocolate-Covered Double-Stuffed Oreos
- How To Make Angry Bird Cupcakes