Forget neoprene cozies: Minneapolis-based artist Joel Arce has perhaps the most unusual product imaginable to keep bottled brew chilled in his roadkill beer cozy made out of a dead squirrel. The 25-year-old found the squirrel, skinned it and tanned its hide, shaping it to accommodate a 12-ounce beer bottle.
As you can see, the roadkill beer cozy leaves just enough room for you to drink the beer without touching the dead squirrel's lips. Arce says that he hopes to one day make jewelry from the bones of roadkill and other animals that died naturally, saying that this method would be "a way of showing some respect to the animal instead of getting bones from people that killed the animal to make a profit."
- The 'Spin to See Who Pays' Bottle Opener Simplifies Happy Hour Squabbles
- Collagen-Infused Beer Foam is Latest Japanese Spa Treatment
- Manly Cozies Turn Your Beer Into a Hairy Handful
- Brief Jerky Puts a Savory Spin on Edible Underwear
- "The Walking Dead" Cake is a Macabre Birthday Treat
- Samuel Adams' Utopias Beer is a Pricey Brew
- 4 Cozy Autumn Cocktails
- Molson Coors Produces Bloat-Resistant Animee Beer for Women
- Brewlab Offers Free Variety Pack of Home-Brewed Beer Each Month
- The Great American Beer Swap