To emulate the Anne Hathaway Catwoman diet, you'd better stock up on kale and... dust. During an appearance on Tuesday's "Chelsea Lately," Hathaway was frank about her spartan diet to play Catwoman in "The Dark Knight Rises."
"I'm a vegetarian and right now, I'm living on kale and dust for the training," Hathaway joked. "That catsuit's unforgiving, man!" The 28-year-old actress also revealed that while she previously didn't enjoy working out, her preparation for this particular role caused her to enjoy it.
Although Hathaway's kale call-out was partly in jest, it's actually a stellar green to add to your diet. Try these kale recipes on for size.
- Anne Hathaway's 'Dark Knight Rises' Diet
- Anne Hathaway Doesn't Want to Talk About her Les Miserables Diet
- Anne Hathaway was 'Obsessed' with Losing Weight for Les Miserables
- Anne Hathaway Talks 'Les Miserables' Diet
- Is Anne Hathaway Only Eating 500 Calories a Day?
- Anne Hathaway's 'Les Misérables' Diet
- Anne Hathaway Struggles to be Vegetarian in the UK
- Gladys Knight Slims Down on 'Dancing With The Stars'
- Anne Hathaway Talks Embracing Vegan Diet
- Office-Wide Juice Cleanses Are on the Rise
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Self Rising Flour
- Grapefruit Avocado Salsa
- Peanut Butter Banana Cookies With Chocolate Chips
- Mediterranean Rice Salad
- Golden Zucchini Pancakes