There's nothing better than a refreshing punch to beat the summer heat! Fresh fruit juice, champagne or soda, and the right combination of liquor can mix up to some amazing results. Here are a few of my favorite recipes for that perfect summer punch.
Peppery Elderflower Punch
Lightly sweet and fruity with a surprising dash of black peper. Mmm!
With rum and chai for a spicy treat.
Algonquin Bar Punch
This signature sipper is beyond tasty with gin, rum, champagne and raspberries - yum!
Combining Campari, blood orange juice, Martini & Rossi Rosato and the unique addition of chamomile tea.
Pomegranate Champagne Punch
Perfect for brunch - the new mimosa!
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- Thirsty Thursday: Cherry Cocktails
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: Summery Ginger Concoctions
- Sunday Sippin': Top 10 Watermelon Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: The Bee's Knees
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Awesome Autumn Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: The Mojito 6 Ways