A classic combination, chocolate and hazelnut has been immortalized by the famous European spread, Nutella. But there is so much more to this perfect pair than a simple (albeit addictive!) spread: cake, cupcakes, fudge, brownies, ice cream - the possibilities are endless for this dynamic duo of deliciosity! Here are 5 of my favorite gluten free (and vegan!) recipes for chocolate hazelnut desserts!
Frangelico Nutella Cupcakes
Hazelnut liqueur + Nutella frosting makes for an incredible dessert.
Toasted Hazelnut Fudge Cake with Mocha Glaze
Rich, moist chocolate and toasty, aromatic hazelnuts with a coffee-infused glaze make this cake an ultimate comfort food.
Hazelnut Dark & White Chocolate Truffles
Homemade truffles are DIY decadence!
Hazelnut Chai Brownies
An unbelievable combination that is GFCF, dairy free, vegan and raw - yowza!
Hazelnut Chocolate Cake
A simple classic! GFCF, dairy free, vegan and raw -- not mention delicious.
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Tia's Treats
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Homemade Persimmon Pulp
- Nutrient rich green peas cookies
- Mac n Cheese-gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan