Coffee fans with an eye toward ecologically sound home products will love the Kit Cafe by Joana Carvalho. The coffee kit is made with a single-injection mold using biodegradable, non-polluting biopolymers and contains a coffee cup, saucer and spoon.
The stackable Kit Cafe can even be used as a planter after you get your coffee fix. Although this design was created as a part of Carvalho's studies at the University of Aveiro in Portugal, we can see a kit like this being implemented at conferences, hotels and other large-scale event venues.
- The Cafe Luxe Kit is for Gourmet Campers Who Love Coffee
- The Koziol Lilli Mini Cup Carryall is a Snack Satchel for Mugs
- McDonald's McCafe Ground Coffee Available to Purchase in Canada
- FabCafe in Shibuya is for Coffee-Loving Designers
- Jot Impromptu Ideas Down on the Memo Mug
- The Donut Mug Will Satisfy Caffeine Cravings
- Trendwatch: Bike Shops and Cafes
- The Prescription Coffee Mug Will Feed Your Addiction
- The Recycle Bin Mug Kicks Your Day Off With Conservation
- The Sweater Mug Lets You Cuddle With Your Cocoa