Say it ain't so, Mr. Obama! How could you appoint the vice president of Monsanto to a senior FDA position? Monsanto has harmed the Earth and it's citizens in ways that will affect everyone for generations to come.
Michael Taylor's dubious history includes being Monsanto's head attorney and lobbyist, and he was responsible for the policy that allowed cows to be injected with GE bovine growth hormone. Mr. Taylor also decided that this chemical milk didn't need any kind of special label.
This man is now the "Food Czar" for our country. It really is a sad day, and one more example of how corporations are ultimately running the show.
We the people need to say NO to Monsanto by supporting local farms, buying organic food, and NOT buying GMOs and other chemically-laden foods. This is become increasingly difficult as toxic foods are taking over the food supply, but it is currently still possible to avoid them. Shopping at health food stores is not enough as many boxed "organics" still contain GMO ingredients.
Still, we must do whatever we can otherwise one day real food will be nothing more than a distant memory!
- Commerical Milk is Essentially Toxic Soup
- Are Humans Turning into Plastic People?
- The Au Naturel way to Freshen Your Carpets
- Monsanto and Dow Chemical at it Again
- Eat What You Want - Hows That Working Out?
- ConAgra Being Sued for Being Big Fat Liars
- EU Gives Monsanto another Death Blow
- This is Your Milk on Drugs
- Organic Farmers Fight Back
- Raw Milk Uniting our Citizens