DeviantART member, tomo-chi, decided to pay tribute to the Mario Brothers in a very unique way. Making cupcakes of mushrooms and Goombas, tomo-chi took a scene right out of the video game by using green ice cream cones as pipes.
And every part of those little Goombas are edible (except the wax paper, of course), even the little feet!
For more of tomo-chi's baking and artistic adventures, visit his DeviantART page.
- Super Mario Brothers Cupcake Toppers
- 10 Video Game Desserts
- Super Mario Mushroom Cake Pops
- World's Greatest Summer Job
- Classic Video Games Recreated With Gummy Bears
- This Piranha Plant Cupcake is a Super Mario-Inspired Sweet
- The 1UP Mushroom Burger Will Keep You Healthy
- Snow Cone Cupcakes are a Frosty Treat
- Adorable Mint Chocolate Chip Cone Cupcakes
- Cookie Pop Fiction Cake Pops Recreate 'Pulp Fiction' Characters
- 1-Up Cupcakes
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Easy Sweet Potato and Squash Soup with Gingerbread Croutons
- Steak Dogs with Beans, Home Fried Potatoes and Tomato Salad
- Sea Salt Ice Cream
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Slovak Christmas Mushroom Soup
- Simple Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cupcake Ice Cream Cones
- Puff Pastry Cones