The flavor of coconut makes me think of warm weather, vacation, and relaxation. Here are five recipes that will transport you to the tropical paradise of your choice. Some are sweet and some savory but all are pleasing to the palate.
This recipe uses unsweetened coconut flakes so that this dish has a stronger coconut flavor.
Coconut Curry Fish Kebabs
This spicy and sweet kebabs are served over a bed of quinoa for a healthy summer meal.
Coconut Tapioca Pudding
Creamy pudding is topped with a tart raspberries for a balanced treat.
Pina Colada Cupcakes
These cupcakes resemble the tropical cocktail with pineapple cake and coconut-rum frosting.
Coconut Milk and Honey Ice Pops
Even though summer is ending, the weather is still hot. Make these refreshing 3 ingredient ice pops to help cool you down.
- National Rice Pudding Day: Coconut Rice Pudding with Mango
- No-Cook Coconut Chia Pudding
- 5 Great Green Tea Recipes
- 5 Ingredient Coconut Strawberry Ice Pops
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Pops
- Vegan Coconut Ice Cream
- A Summer Tea Time Menu You Won't Want to Miss
- Today's Weird Wednesday Must-Reads
- Scary Good Black Foods for Halloween
- Super Easy Icebox Pudding Pie
- Creamy Coconut, Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Coconut milk risotto (Arborio rice pudding)
- Strawberry And Vanilla Cream Bread Pudding with Toasted Coconut
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Coconut lime ice cream
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Scented Mango Pudding with Dried Lavender Flowers
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- Chocolate Pudding/Chocolate Pot De Creme