The flavor of coconut makes me think of warm weather, vacation, and relaxation. Here are five recipes that will transport you to the tropical paradise of your choice. Some are sweet and some savory but all are pleasing to the palate.
This recipe uses unsweetened coconut flakes so that this dish has a stronger coconut flavor.
Coconut Curry Fish Kebabs
This spicy and sweet kebabs are served over a bed of quinoa for a healthy summer meal.
Coconut Tapioca Pudding
Creamy pudding is topped with a tart raspberries for a balanced treat.
Pina Colada Cupcakes
These cupcakes resemble the tropical cocktail with pineapple cake and coconut-rum frosting.
Coconut Milk and Honey Ice Pops
Even though summer is ending, the weather is still hot. Make these refreshing 3 ingredient ice pops to help cool you down.
- National Rice Pudding Day: Coconut Rice Pudding with Mango
- Perfect Puddings: 8 Best Recipes
- Healthy Desserts: Banana Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
- Craving Coconut Blueberry Lime Ice Pops
- 4 Ingredient Peach and Coconut Ice Cream
- Crazy Raw Coconut Ice Cream
- Vegan Coconut Ice Cream
- Gluten-Free Coconut Caramel Banana Pudding
- Mouth-Watering Hawaiian Carrot Cake with Coconut Icing
- Crazy Good Coconut Glazed Grilled Shrimp
- Creamy Coconut, Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Coconut Macaroons dipped in Chocolate
- Chocolate Pudding/Chocolate Pot De Creme
- Lemon Curd Coconut Bars
- Fish Pudding
- Coconut Ginger Tapioca Pudding
- Coconut Pudding