Almonds, pistachios, walnuts and pecans - nuts are packed with protein and fiber, a perfect grain free alternative for baking! Making for incredibly moist and tasty baked goods, substituting nut meal for flour has fantastic results. Here are a few of my favorite recipes for gluten free cakes that are so tasty, you won't miss the flour!
Old Fashioned Pecan Cake
With only five ingredients, nothing could be simpler! Grain free.
Walnut Lemon Cardamom Cake
A classic spice cake with a citrusy twist!
Almond Pistachio Cake
A super simple recipe that bakes up for amazing results. Just substitute 2 Tbsp GF AP flour in this recipe!
Almond Elderflower Tea Cakes with Lemon Thyme Icing
Super moist cakes with a citrusy-herbal icing for a mouthwatering snack or dessert. Grain free.
Lemon Almond Cake
Grain free, gluten free, dairy free and absolutely moist and delicious.
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Cake Pop Recipes
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Gluten Free Yellow Cake And Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Carrot Cake Muffins
- Gluten Free Angel Food Cake
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Sheet Cake
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Nanaimo Bars