With fresh melons flooding supermarkets across the nation, why not carve them up into a refreshing cocktail (or five!) With both alcoholic and non-alcoholic recipes below, the possiblities are endless for a quenching summer cooler.
Ginger Melon Chiller
With cantaloupe and fresh ginger for a thirst-quenching beverage.
Cucumber Watermelon Cooler
An ultimately refreshing summer quencher, with lime and mint.
Watermelon Tequila Mojito
A Mexican mojito with a fruity twist!
Watermelon Thyme Sipper
With Canadian whiskey, Triple Sec and a healthy dose of melon and thyme.
Kiwi Melon Sangria
A fruity Sangria blanca for those blazing summer afternoons!
- 5 Must Try No Bake Nectarine Recipes
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Mostaccioli, a refreshing twist on Pasta Salad
- A Refreshing Drink To Welcome You All
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Cool and Refreshing Asian Cucumber Salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Tia's Treats
- Shiraz Chocolate Lava Pudding