I don't know about you, but I've been waiting for eggplant to be in season since what feels like Christmas! One of my absolute favorite vegetables, eggplant can be roasted, fried, broiled, grilled and baked - from sauces to antipasti, entrees and sides, eggplant is a wonder veggie, pakced with fiber, Vitamin B6, Folate and Potassium - and not to mention super tasty! Here are 5 easy gluten free recipes to enjoy your summer eggplant.
Moroccan Broiled Eggplant with Spicy Honey Sauce
Sweet, sour and spicy - an excellent combination. Dairy free.
Grilled Eggplant Roll Ups
Slices of grilled eggplant rolled around goat cheese, red pepper, pine nuts and arugula.
A Mediterranean roasted eggplant dip made with tahini (sesame seed paste), garlic and lemon - yum! (Dairy free & vegan!)
Eggplant Red Pepper Caponata
A sweet-sour dish hailed as "the Sicilian Ratatouille", caponata is a great addition to pasta salads, on toasted bread slices, etc. In this version, substitute red pepper for the celery. (Dairy free & vegan!)
Vegan Eggplant Parmesan
Allergy friendly for the whole family! This dish freezes especially well and is perfect for make-ahead cooking. Dairy free.
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Rice Soup with Sage
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Best Ever Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipes
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Celiac Saturday: Tomatoes Stuffed with String Beans
- 5 Must Try No Bake Nectarine Recipes
- 3 Must Try 'No Potato' Leek Soup Recipes - Vegan + Gluten Free
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread
- Gluten Free Yellow Cake And Cupcakes
- Lemon Rasberry Bars - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Gluten Free Flour Tortillas
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill