Pandan, a spiky green plant native to South Asia, is commonly used for its slightly nutty aroma and flavor that enhance rice and coconut based dishes and desserts! Often the source of the bright green color in Asian pastries and desserts - pandan is a cultivated plant available frozen at most Asian markets. Here are 5 fabulous desserts that are naturally gluten free and highlight the pandan flavor.
A layered Thai dessert of coconut milk, jasmine and pandan.
Grand Marnier Marinated Cantaloupe with Pandan Sticky Rice
A modern twist on classic Thai and Malaysian flavors.
A steamed pandan dessert with coconut milk and tapioca, naturally gluten free
Malaysian Pandan Chicken
Chicken is marianted in coconut milk and spices, wrapped in pandan leaves and fried in this traditional dish.
Pandan Roast Chicken
A Western take on this Malaysian classic!
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Wheatless Wednesday: Chicken Fajitas
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Wheatless Wednesday: PF Chang's Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Millet Stir Fry with Chicken and Vegetables
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Ginger Chicken and Quinoa Stir Fry
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Chicken Wing Drummettes
- Gluten Free Coconut Chicken Salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill