Another delicious recipe from the cooks at ShowMeTheCurry, bringing you the perfect answer to a basket full of peppers. Their Bell Pepper Subzi With Peanuts, uses 3 to 4 cups of bell peppers. Perfect for me, since I have pickled , canned , frozen and blended enough of them this year.
I love how they cook the seasonings in oil before adding the veg, to bring out the delicious flavors. Simple ingredients - cooked well. That is what makes excellent cooking.
- Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers and 2 More Stuffed Pepper Recipes
- Game Day Treats: Spicy Peanut Butter and Pepper Jelly Wings
- How to Roast Red Peppers: A Video
- Casa Noble Meets Ubons, Pit Master's Hot & Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- Taco Bell CEO Confirms the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Close to Becoming a Reality
- Wines that Tame Spicy Hot Peppers
- Hot Mess Burger is One Spicy Hit
- What’s Hot: Citrusy Baked Olives and Peppers
- 10 Must-Try Stuffed Pepper Recipes
- Taco Bell to Debut a Delicious Dessert Menu
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Blast Of Color Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Peanut Spicy Curry
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Tri-Color Pepper Pita Pizza With Armenian Basturma
- Burgers with Sweet and Spicy Bell Pepper Relish
- Baked Sweet and Spicy Peppers
- Smoky roasted tomato and red pepper soup
- Spicy Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
- Milagu Kara Sambar/ Spicy Pepper Lentile Curry