Cake-in-a-jar may be overtaking the cupcake craze. These individual cakes are baked and assembled in a jar where they can be easily transported. Make one of these cake-in-a-jar recipes to take to your next barbecue, picnic, or potluck. I am sure they will be a hit!
This yogurt cake is a light and slightly sweet and topped with strawberries and whipped cream.
Red Velvet Cupcake-in-a-Jar
Red velvet cake is layered with sweet cream cheese frosting for a delicious Southern dessert.
These portable cheesecakes are simple and decadent.
Lemon Poppy Seed Cake-in-a-Jar
This cake is perfect for any citrus lover.
There is no fire required for this classic camping treat.
- Individual Peach Cobbler in a Jar
- Crazy Good Caramel Cake in a Jar
- Pumpkin Ale Cake and Other Recipes that Highlight Pumpkin Beer
- Candy Corn Cake in a Jar
- Six Layer Chocolate Coconut Peeps Cake is the Ultimate Easter Dessert
- Gluten-Free Breakfast Spoon Cake
- Sunday Baking: Gluten-Free Raspberry Walnut Coffee Cake
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- The Best Chocolate Cake
- Irresistable Chocolate Skillet Cake
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Jar Cake
- Jar Cakes
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Portuguese Olive Oil Orange Cake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- mixed berry tea cake
- Chocolate Cake With Blackberry Buttercream