Some say that Italian cuisine is the ultimate comfort food! You may be thinking, "But Italian food is all about cheese and meat and --- stuff that's not vegan!" Ahh, but that's just not true! From gnocchi to pasta dishes, contorni (side dishes) and antipasti (appetizers)-- even lasagna has a vegan option! Here are 5 fantastically vegan recipes for sensational Italian entrees!
Spaghetti Pomodoro with Garlicky Grilled Tempeh
A classic Italian favorite with tempeh instead of chicken.
Potato Kale Soup with Italian Sausage
A hearty Italian soup using your favorite sausage substitute - like Field Roast!
From pasta to faux ricotta, this lasagna is homemade all the way.
Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Creamy Rosemary Garlic Sauce
With less than 5 ingredients, nothing could be easier!
A tasty vegan version of this spicy tomato-based pasta dish.
- 5 Must Try Olive Recipes
- Homemade Allergy Friendly Gnocchi
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Rice Soup with Sage
- Meatless Monday: Pasta with Sage & Grilled Tomatoes
- Seasonal Sunday: 5 Best Herb Infused Sorbets
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Recipes
- Meatless Monday: 5 Gluten Free Greek Recipes To Try
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Mac n Cheese-gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Linguini With Raisins, Pine Nuts and Bread Crumbs
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free