On Tuesday, Michael Jordan's Steak House Chicago will open its doors at the InterContinental Chicago hotel. The 160-seat dining room isn't the basketball legend's first stint in the Chicago restaurant business: his first restaurant, Michael Jordan's Restaurant, closed several years ago, and he's also a major partner in one sixtyblue.
Michael Jordan's Steak House Chicago will have plenty of upscale cuts on which to feast, including a 45-day, dry-aged Delmonico steak and 28-day aged prime steaks. Two menu items even channel Jordan's jersey number: a 23-ingredient chopped salad and a 23-layer chocolate cake.
- $9,995 McJordan BBQ Sauce is for a Gluttonous Fan
- Michael Jordan's New Gatorade Ad Causes Controversy
- Sparkling Vouvray (Finally) Writes About Sparkling Vouvray
- How-To Recipe: Deep Dish Pizza on the Grill
- Ron Swanson Breakfast Sandwich is a Sandwich of Greatness
- Chicago-Style Hot Dog iPhone Cover Resembles the Classic Street Meat
- Aged Beef and Great Red Wine at Balthazar in NYC
- Amazing Chicago Italian Beef Sandwich Recipe
- How Far Has Your Steak Traveled?
- Steak Pops are a Manly Meat Treat
- Hickory Smoked Sirloin Steak
- T-Bone Steak And Wild Mushroom Medley
- Garlic Steak
- Texas T-Bone Steaks
- Steak Tacos
- Grilled Rosemary Skewers of Steak Wrapped in Pancetta & Sausages
- Grilled Chicken & Steak w Vegetable Medley
- Slow Cooker Pepper Steak
- Aged Sherry Vinaigrette
- Chinese New Year Inari Age Laughing Prawns Salad