Instructables user The Craft Arty Kid (also known as Lisa) recently posted a stellar tutorial on how to make miniature salt dough food for a dollhouse. Although this particular tutorial is for croissants and hot cross buns, Lisa notes that once these basics are mastered, it's easy to make any other type of miniature food.
Since salt dough just consists of flour, salt and water, this craft project is one that can likely be completed without a trip to the supermarket. Will you make some of this miniature salt dough food on your next rainy day?
- Miniature Rainbow Layered Cake is a Delicious Dollhouse Detail
- Kawaii Miniature Food Ring is Purely for Chocoholics
- Christopher Boffoli Creates Immaculate Miniature Scenes With Food
- Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough Cake is Inspired by Ben and Jerry's Half Baked
- This Miniature Cupcake Stand is Beyond Sweet
- Miniature Sugar Eggs Are Edible Easter Sweets
- How-To Recipe: Easy Pizza Dough
- A Delicious Vegan and Gluten Free Pie Dough That Works!
- Homemade Gluten Free Phyllo Dough & 5 Delicious Recipes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Chocolate Bark with Pistachios and Sea Salt
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Salted Dough: Chinese Herbal Chicken
- Miniature Strawberry Jam Cheesecakes
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Hamentashen/pie Crust Dough
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Vegan Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Bites
- Flour/salt Dough
- Salt Dough
- Miniature Cheesecakes