Fans of the Super Mario Bros. will instantly recognize the nexus of this piranha plant cupcake. The toothy, tooned plant is a bit time intensive, but the final result is completely edible.
The piranha plant cupcake was made by Instructables user KristyLynn84, whose Micro Cupcakes we covered back in June. Its details are made of marshmallow fondant, piping gel glue and a few pretzels to hold everything together.
- Super Mario Brothers Cupcake Toppers
- Must-See Super Mario Bros. Easter Eggs
- Super Mario Mushroom Cake Pops
- Weird Wednesday Links: Michelle Bachman Corn Dog Photos, Weird Cakes and Super Mario Mugs
- Too Cute: Potted Plant Fondant Cupcake Toppers
- Super Delicious Vegan Strawberry Cupcakes
- 10 Video Game Desserts
- Super Bowl Football Cupcakes are an Egg-cellent Halftime Treat
- Super Bowl Cupcake Decorating Tutorial
- Twix Cake is a Super Sized Chocolate Bar