Dunkin' Donuts has been integrated into the new Sims Social Facebook game. Players can give their friends a food item or a cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee as a part of the game; those who "like" the Dunkin' Donuts Facebook page will get two additional products to display in their home on the Sims Social game.
"Our products will provide value," said Dan Saia, the Dunkin' Brands vice president for consumer engagement, of the integration with Sims Social. "Maybe gifting a doughnut to a friend will put them in a better mood." Do you think the virtual Dunkin' Donuts product placement will help boost the brand's profile with young adults?
- Dunkin' Donuts App Lets You Buy a Buddy Coffee
- Dunkin' Donuts 'Flavor Radio' Bus Ad will Wake You Up with the Scent of Coffee
- No California Love From Dunkin Donuts
- Dunkin Donuts to Expand in Europe
- The TurDunkin is a Sweet Spin on Holiday Turkey
- State Lawmaker Pulls Gun At Dunkin Donuts
- Dunkin' Donuts is Testing Gluten-Free Products
- Facebook Kills Off Deals Feature
- Dunkin' Donuts Launches Bacon Sandwich
- Dunkin Donuts Robbers Leave With Donuts