Del Taco has gotten a Los Angeles makeover complete with a new logo and restaurant layout. The new Del Taco look focuses on freshness; signs in the restaurants read "Beans slow-cooked here," "Chicken grilled here" and "Cheddar hand-grated here" to alert customers of Del Taco's use of fresh ingredients.
The new Del Taco restaurants were rolled out on Monday in Irvine, Calif., Los Angeles and Texas. They'll spread to Del Taco's 525 restaurants starting in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Fabfood by Linus Morales Turns Food Into Designer Logos
- The Del Taco Nacho Crunch Burrito Fuses an Appetizer and an Entree
- Hipster Branding Gives Iconic Logos an Ironic Makeover
- Brands Swap Logos
- Spray-Painted Donkey at Pink Taco in Los Angeles Causes Backlash
- Taco Bell CEO Confirms the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Close to Becoming a Reality
- Los Angeles Dim Sum Crawl
- Caviar ATM Makes Its Debut in Los Angeles
- Taco Bell Korea Offering Bulgogi Tacos
- Del Taco Cashier Stabs Man After He Complains About Order