This summer, artisan jams are all the rage - take your standard jam recipe, add herbs and spices, and voila! Combinations like Port & Cardamom or Saffron & Rose will spice up your jam in no time, making the perfect host(ess) gifts, gift basket fare or homemade holiday treat - so let's get canning!
Strawberry Lemon Verbena Jam
This classic favorite gets a fun herbal twist with fresh lemon verbena.
Apricot Jam with Saffron and Rose
A super fragrant jam that will become your favorite morning spread.
Fig, Wine & Cardamom
A perfect preserve for cheese plates, crostini or other sweet-salty dishes.
Cherry Walnut Jam
Another preserve destined for an elegant cheese plate or goat cheese tart - with a hint of crunchy walnut.
- It's National Pickle Day!
- Jelly, Jam & Marmalade: What's the Difference?
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Freezer Jam: 7 Ways
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Mixed Berry Preserves
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Shiraz Chocolate Lava Pudding
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- What is your favorite way to celebrate the harvest?
- Millet Stir Fry with Chicken and Vegetables
- Pumpkin Cookies by FoodAllergiesRecipeBox.com