Tender and lean, lamb is one of my favorite meats - just as versatile as beef and almost as many different forms (chops, rack, leg or shoulder, ground, etc,) what's not to love? A little bit more on the expensive side that beef or pork, lamb is definitely a "special occasion" food in our house, which only serves to highlight the meal and make it that much more special! Here are a few of my favorite lamb recipes -- all gluten free, of course!
A classic Greek dish, gluten free! Lamb baked with veggies and topped with a tasty bechamel sauce - comfort food at its finest!
Chili & Cilantro Rubbed Lamb Chops with Spicy Red Wine Sauce
Chilis, cilantro and red wine create a rich blend of flavors for these super tender lamb chops.
Pistachio Mint Crusted Rack of Lamb
This incredibly simple recipe has basically 6 ingredients and will impress the pants off your guests!
Lamb Rogan Josh
A little bit labor intensive but So. Totally. Worth. It! South Indian lamb in brown curry sauce.
Stuffed Rack of Lamb
With fresh summer veggies, olives and olive oil, you've never had a rack of lamb like this before!
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free Shepherd's Pie - Dairy Free + GFCF
- 3 Must Try 'No Potato' Leek Soup Recipes - Vegan + Gluten Free
- Meatless Monday: 3 Gluten Free Super Sweet Potato Recipes
- Julia Child's Boeuf Bourguignon, Gluten Free
- Top 5 Tequila Recipes
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 5 Tasty Pandan Recipes
- Wheatless Wednesday: 5 Must Try White Chili Recipes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Pumpkin Cookies by FoodAllergiesRecipeBox.com
- Gluten Free Frosted Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Paella Catalane With Mussels, Squid & Crevettes
- Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding
- Pumpkin Brownies