Heineken has teamed up with BT for its Heineken Hubs, 100 London pubs that have been especially chosen to serve up perfect pours of Heineken and free Wi-Fi. The Internet access at Heineken Hubs will also let drinkers access location-specific content, according to Springwise.
Heineken will add 200 more Heineken Hubs throughout the U.K. by 2013. "The Wi-Fi initiative will provide excellent exposire for Heineken among its key target audience and build greater affinity between the brand and its consumers," said Rick Lawrence, a marketing manager at Heineken UK.
- Coca-Cola Soda Machine Refreshes Consumers with Free Wi-Fi
- Four Barrel Coffee Bans Instagram and Other Hipster Topics
- Thirsty Bear Pub Serves Brew Via Tablets
- Heineken Limited Edition Design Contest Picks the Winning Bottle
- McDonald's English Pub Burger Tested in Illinois
- "The Handlebar Moustache" Heineken Light Commercial Revives Iconic Facial Hair
- Downey's Irish Pub Shocks Viewers in "Bar Rescue" on Spike TV
- World's Longest Pub Crawl Record Set
- Paul Rudd Talks About his At-Home Pub in GQ
- The Ledbury Staff Fights Back During London Riots