Coconut Citrus Madelines
The Nourished kitchen does it again. This cookie recipe is as delicious as it is nutrient dense.
Nuts replace the flour, making this cookie perfect for those watching their waistline or blood sugar.
Try yacon syrup as your sweetener. Since the chocolate chips will already provide some sweetness, you can cut the yacon in half. Add a 1/2 cup of hemp seeds for protein, to make this is a more blood-sugar friendly treat.
You don't even need to turn the oven to enjoy these delightful and healthy cookies.
Almost Oatmeal Raisin
Cookies for your inner caveman.
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- The Ultimate Diet Friendly Pizza
- Wheatless Wednesday: Grain Free Dessert Party
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Steamed Artichokes with Roasted Pepper Aioli
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Low-Carb and the Big C
- Get up and Go Breakfast Cookies (Gluten-Free and Vegan)
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Pumpkin Frost Cookies
- There ain't no malarkey about these; Irish Coffee and Cookies
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Fudge Brownie Sundae
- Peanut Butter Chip Brownies
- Banana Drops
- Lemon Blueberry Biscuits