The recently launched Coca-Cola Freestyle app lets Facebook users create their own custom sodas by virtually blending Coke products. The Facebook campaign is an offshoot of Coca-Cola's real-life Freestyle dispensers, which let customers choose from some 125 Coke beverages.
If you've ever wanted to mix Sprite with Seagram's Lemon-Lime Seltzer and add a dash of Fanta Orange, the Coca-Cola Freestyle app will let you do so virtually. You can even request a Coke Freestyle machine in your area through the app.
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Soda Crate Pet Beds Reuse Salvaged Bottle-Carriers
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- Pepsi Uses Santa to Take a Stab at Coke With "Summer Time is Pepsi Time" Commercial
- Uncle Teddy Ad for the "Summer Time is Pepsi Time" Campaign Uses Coca-Cola Polar Bears
- Diet Coke Launches Can For Women
- Natasha Harris' 2-Gallon-a-Day Coca-Cola Habit May Have Caused Death
- Space Invaders Coca-Cola Packaging
- Coca-Cola Biscuits From Southern Biscuits Cookbook
- Chocolate Pretzel Cookies!!!
- Egg Lemonade
- My Mother's Homemade Irish Soda Bread
- Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes With Chocolate Shell
- Soda Pretzels
- Homemade Ginger-Ale
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Spicy Orange Coridals For Two
- Strawberry Black Pepper Syrup and Soda Recipe