A just-married Centre Hall, Penn. couple was caught shoplifting over $1,000 worth of food this past weekend. Arthur Phillips III and Brittany Lurch headed to the local Wegman's supermarket to stock up on items for their wedding reception later that day; trouble is, they weren't planning on paying for those goods.
The newlyweds were arrested and charged with misdemeanor counts of retail theft and receiving stolen property. Phillips was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after police found a glass pipe with marijuana residue in the couple car.
- Kim Kardashian's Wedding Reception Catered by Wolfgang Puck
- Filet Mignon and Expensive Liquor Top Most-Shoplifted List
- Net Cost Market in Brooklyn Uses Scent Marketing to Lure Shoppers
- What's the Most Stolen Food Product in the World?
- Limited Edition Starbucks Card Sells for More than $1,000
- Wegmans Pulls Alec Baldwin Commercial
- Bacon Me Crazy?
- Woman Impressively Shoplifts Case of Guinness
- $1,000 Popsicle
- Wegmans Ranks Number 4 In Best Companies To Work For List