The Bloody Mary has a long and interesting story - and now, a poptail! A classic brunch cocktail and hangover cure, the Bloody Mary began life as a non-alcoholic "cocktail" made from a whole tomato, celery salt and Worcestshire sauce thrown in a blender. Yum? Once named the Red Snapper (and made with gin!), it's classic incarnation seems to have developed in Paris between 1919-1934 before returning to the US, rechristened the Bloody Mary and made with a new liquor on the American scene, Smirnoff Vodka.
Classic Bloody Mary
Including the rest of the story!
BLT Bloody Mary
That's right, the BLT in liquid form featuring Bacon Vodka!
Sriracha Bloody Mary
Wake up with this super spicy addition.
Using tomatillos and cucumbers, this "salsa verde" twist on the classic is sure to be a winner!
Bloody Mary Poptails
Frozen. Bloody. Mary. Summer just got a whole lot more refreshing!
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- Best New Year's Day Bloody Mary in America? I think so.
- Hangover Heaven is a Cure on Wheels in Sin City
- Bloody Mary Gazpacho is an Edible Cocktail
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Nice and Spicy Bloody Mary
- Skinny Bloody Mary for Brunch
- Hangover Recovery Tips From Gwyneth Paltrow
- Benny's Bloody Mary Beef Straws Give Your Favorite Brunch Cocktail a Savory Kick
- The "Hungoevr Coobkook" Aids Alcohol-Induced Ills