Those who are serious nigiri fans might want to take a trip to this Japanese restaurant for its super-sized sushi. The restaurant is located in the Aichi prefecture and is renowned for its ridiculously large sushi rolls.
Super-sized sushi rolls such as the ones shown in the video below can contain as many as 20 different items tucked inside rice and 2 meters of seaweed. Such a roll would cost 15,000 yen (about $193.40 in U.S. dollars) and require 48 hours of advance notice.
It’s mega sushi roll has 20 different foods wrapped inside 2 meters of seaweed and rice. It costs 15,000 yen and requires a reservation 2 days in advance.
For the same price, you can also order a giant set of nigiri sushi (together with a super tiny set). The slab of tuna on top of one blob of rice could make about 40 normal-sized maguro nigiri-zushis.
- The Tree Restaurant Boasts a Super-Sized Arboreal Installation
- Jumbo-Sized Sushi is a Supersized Seaweed-Wrapped Treat
- 1.5-Mile Sushi Roll is the World's Longest
- LA Sushi Restaurant Posts Hilarious Fish Safety FYI
- Conversation Heart Hats Are Super-Sized Valentine's Day Sentiments
- The Chocolate Bed Toppings Turn Your Mattress Into a Super-Sized Sweet
- Super-Sized Cork Portraits
- Bacon-Wrapped Sushi Replaces Seaweed with Swine
- Artist Nicola Freeman Makes Super-Sized Candy Sculptures
- Edamame Pillow Set Lets You Decorate With Super-Sized Soybeans