After marrying Russell Brand, who has been a vegetarian for 22 years, Katy Perry wanted to make the switch to a meat-less diet but has been struggling with the new lifestyle. Apparently Perry has started sneaking meat back into her diet. Perhaps the singer is lacking in the protein and iron department?
Her husband, on the other hand vows to never touch meat again.
“Even as a junkie I stayed true to vegetarianism. I shall have heroin, but I shan’t have a hamburger. What a sexy little paradox.”
- Kristen Wiig and Russell Brand Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011
- Russell Brand has Become a Vegan
- Ellen DeGeneres Talks Struggles with Vegan Diet
- Anne Hathaway Struggles to be Vegetarian in the UK
- Katy Perry Cheats on her Diet
- The Katy Perry Diet
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- How Katy Perry Satisfies Food Cravings Without Gaining Weight
- Mischa Barton Credits Mostly Vegan Diet for Weight Loss
- Carrie Underwood Shares Favorite Vegan Snacks and Diet Strategies
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Vegan, Low Fat "A La Russe" Olivier Salad