Joel Salatin is the founder of Polyface Farms which is “a family owned, multi-generational, pasture-based, beyond organic, local-market farm and informational outreach in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley.”
In this interview, Joel explains the history, inspiration, and what the future holds for this truly sustainable farm.
- Traditional Romanian Polenta
- Seafood Ramen Noodle Soup
- Fritatta With Spinach, Tomatoes, Cheese
- Grilled Barramundi
- Pickled Green Beans With Ginger and Lemongrass
- The Farming Wife's Homemade Croutons
- Cranberry Beans, Cherry Tomatoes & Cucumber Salad
- Kale and Apples over polenta
- What is your favorite way to celebrate the harvest?
- Oven Roasted Tomatoes from Red Fire Farm