Many modern restaurants don't exactly cater to parents and their young children, but the Tokyo Baby Cafe is devoted to creating a safe, chic and relaxing spot for moms and dads to relax with their little ones. A super-sized "couch" at the rear of the cafe is actually a playroom filled with toys and books; there are also private areas decked out with comfortable yet sturdy sofas for changing and nursing.
The layout of the Tokyo Baby Cafe also caters to young families in that all fixtures and handles are placed out of a tot's reach and all aisles are wide enough to accommodate strollers. Fun pictures of animals decorate the undersides of the tables, offering wee ones additional visual stimuli.
- Young Kids and Flour Do Not Mix
- Meat Baby Food Recall
- Babies Fed Solid Finger Food May Be Healthier Adults
- Parents Sue Four Loko After Son's Death
- Hooters Tokyo Releases Two Parfaits with Hello Kitty for Valentine's Day
- Tokyo's Tanita Dining Hall Offers 500-Calorie Lunches
- L.A. Catering Agency Debuts $100 Lobster Egg Roll Stuffed With Shark Fin
- Candy-Coated Sleeves at Phenomenon S/S 12 Tokyo Fashion Week Show
- Tokyo's Capcom Bar Serves Video Game-Inspired Food
- Golden Globe Awards Cater to Vegetarian Celebs