We see cantaloupe in the market and rarely know what to do with. Yes, it is wonderful plain cut into thick slices but this pale orange fruit is more versatile then you think. Here are five recipes that will show you all the dishes you can make with a cantaloupe.
Cantaloupe Honey Frozen Yogurt
This low calorie frozen treat is the perfect way to beat the heat.
Cantaloupe, Mango and Cucumber Salad
This refreshing salad is healthy and flavorful.
Cantaloupe Soup with Blueberries
Cantaloupe and peaches are blended until smooth and then topped with fresh blueberries.
Proscuitto Cantaloupe Bites
Sweet chunks of cantaloupe are wrapped in proscuitto for a simple Italian antipasto dish.
Roasted Pork Sandwich with Cantaloupe, Poblano Peppers, and Dijon
This sandwich is the perfect combination of sweet and savory with surprising ingredients.
- Cool and Refreshing Watermelon Slush
- Oh So Cool Lemonade Slush
- Five Fabulous Fig Recipes
- 3 Homemade Slushie Recipes to Keep You Cool
- 3 Ice Cream Sandwiches You Won't Want To Miss This Summer
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- Incredible Ice Box Pies for Summer
- Ingredient of the Week: Chia Seeds
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- 5 Cool Creamsicles
- Prosciutto Cantaloupe Bites
- Frozen Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Cantaloupe Soup With Blueberries
- 2-Ingredient Frozen Yogurt
- Cool and Refreshing Asian Cucumber Salad
- Baked Salmon With Mandarin Orange and Pineapple Salsa
- Fresh and Chilled Cherry Yogurt Smoothie
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Bay Scallop Gratin